If you're new to being a Travel Authoriser within the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform then take a moment to get to know the Dashboard that will be the travel hub for your own profile, as well trips assigned to you, for authorisation.
- Quick link to view the Dashboard No matter what page you're on, you can always come back to the home Dashboard
- Workflow button From here you can start booking travel
- Important contact information Helpful information relating to your company, eg. who the other authoriser(s) are and their contact details
- User Avatar This is used to access everything to do with your personal profile
- Search bar Search for previous trips; search can be done by Traveller, Trip ID (eg. TMP-xxxxxx) or by keyword(s)
- Access Support This will take you directly to our support site for assistance
- A list of your trips Arranged by you or assigned to you
- A list of trip requests Assigned to you as Authoriser, awaiting your authorisation to move them along to the next stage
- A list of all trip requests These are requests that include history trips eg. trips already approved or already completed
Article is closed for comments.