As a Company Administrator, you have the highest level of access for your company and will be the go-to (or one of the go-to) people for all of your colleague's travel needs within the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform.
Whether you are new to the role of Administrator or new to Locomote, take a moment to get to know the Dashboard that will cover everything from platform customisation for your travellers, to reporting, profile management and administration for your company.
- User Avatar This is used to access everything to do with your own and other user's accounts
- Quick link to view the Dashboard No matter what page you're on you can come back to the home Dashboard
- Dashboard Links Can be customised by you, the administrator to show Travel or Policy links relating to your company
- Access the Administration Dashboard Used to manage and customise any company configuration
- Access Support This will take you directly to our support site for assistance
- A list of all trip requests These include upcoming trip requests, arranged by you or assigned by you (colour coded to match the label state)
- A list of Arranged Trips Arranged by you, for other travellers
- Important contact information Handy contact information includes who the company Travel Authorisers, Arrangers and other Company Administrator(s) are
- Search bar Search for previou trips; search can be done by Trip ID (eg. TMP-xxxxxx) or by keyword
Article is closed for comments.