Within the Locomote platform you have the ability to edit or cancel a trip, however this is dependant on the trip's state and it's also dependant on what you may be trying to edit.
- Login and from the first page displayed (the Dashboard) click the trip request you wish to change
- To cancel your trip request, go to the Trip Details page and click the Cancel Trip button at the bottom page. After providing a reason for cancelling your trip, your trip will be cancelled in the system
- To edit your trip request, go to the Trip Details page and click the Edit Trip button at the bottom of the page where you can make any necessary changes required
- Edit your trip request then click Continue
- Review your changes then click Submit to submit your trip (and re-submit for re-authorisation if required.)
If your trip request has already been authorised, editing your trip will require re-authorisation. A warning will appear to advise of this. Click Continue Editing to proceed
- Trip requests in the following states can be edited: Saved, Pending Authorisation, Pre Trip Authorised, Risk Authorisation Reqd, Pending Itinerary, Booking Required.
- Trip requests in the following states can be edited or a user can request a change from the Travel Consultant via the Messages section: Quote Partially Issued.
- Trip requests in the following states cannot be edited, however, a user can request a change from the Travel Consultant via the Messages section: Importing Itinerary, Pending Booking
- Trip requests in the following states cannot be edited: Trip Cancelled, Pending Booking, Booking Complete
For more information about Label States, go here.
Article is closed for comments.