Sharing is caring.
Except if it's the flu... that's when hazmat attire is entirely appropriate.
But I digress. Sharing a trip request in the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform is 100% hygienic and as easy as knowing the email address of the person you'd like to flick it on to.
Following the completion of your trip request, you will be able to view, download and email your itinerary to the digital inbox of your choice.
If you would like to create a calendar event from your itinerary quote, please refer to this tutorial.
View the Itinerary Quote
- To view the itinerary quote click on the relevant trip request displayed on your Dashboard
- Alternatively to locate the trip, you can search for the Trip Name or Trip ID in the search field, next to the user Avatar to the right-hand side; click on the result that appears.
- The Quotes page should appear by default. Alternatively to access this section of the trip request click on the Quotes option in the left-hand panel under Trip Details
- The itinerary quotes can be reviewed on the Quotes page by scrolling down to the Itinerary Quotes section at the bottom of the page. Click View to the right-hand side of the quote.
Download the Itinerary Quote
Depending on how the Itinerary Quote was uploaded, will determine how it can be downloaded.
- If the itinerary quote(s) have been uploaded by a travel consultant, the browser will download the file
- If the itinerary quote(s) have been generated by the Locomote platform, a pop-up window will appear
Email the Itinerary Quote
Depending on how the quote(s) were generated (uploaded by a consultant vs. created by the Locomote platform) will also determine how you can email the file.
- If the itinerary quote(s) have been uploaded by a travel consultant, take the downloaded file and attach it to an email via your preferred email client eg. Microsoft Outlook.
- If the itinerary quote(s) have been generated by the Locomote platform, a pop-up window will appear that will display Share Itinerary with. Enter the email address(es) into the field provided and click Email Itinerary
Article is closed for comments.