Options are nice - just ask Mr. Ford.
"Really, what are the options? Levi's or Wranglers. And you just pick one. It's one of those life choices." - Harrison Ford
Whether you're choosing pants or choosing a quote, it's about making the best decision based on the information you have. Are the pants light blue or dark blue? Is the quote reasonably priced on a never-been-used-before airline or is the quote more expensive on a known airline?
The process below allows you the user, to discuss quote options with your travel consultant before sending the Chosen One onto the Authoriser for final approval.
- To select a preferred or discuss an itinerary quote, log into your travel profile and from the Upcoming Travel sub-heading on your Dashboard, click on the relevant trip request (where the label state will be Itinerary Review)
- The Trip Details page will take you directly to the Quotes section. Scroll down the page until the Itinerary Quotes sub-heading. To review the itineraries, click View next to each quote
- To mark an itinerary as the preferred option, click Select Preferred
- If you would like to discuss the quotes with your travel consultant, click Discuss
- Once you have selected your preferred quote, an email will be sent to your Authoriser notifying them of this
If the trip request is no longer valid (eg. the quote has expired) click Cancel Trip If you still require an expired quote, please contact your travel consultant to generate a new quote.
For more information on Label States and what they mean, click here.
Article is closed for comments.