It's what made the greats, greater or the greatest. It was the catalyst of the Bulls' 6 championships, the foundation of the Patriots dynasty in the 2000's and it's what made the Mighty Ducks legendary. Teamwork makes working and playing together, all the more rewarding.
As an Authoriser, you can invoke that team spirit by referring (or deferring) to your fellow Authoriser(s) and flick on a trip request for them to review and make a verdict on.
You can only forward authorisation to people who have the Authoriser role. Contact your Company Administrator if you're unable find the authoriser you are looking for.
Setting the Authorisation
- From the Dashboard you can search for the Trip ID (TMP-ABC123) from the top right-hand corner search field and select the result, or you can locate and click on the trip under the Awaiting Authorisation tab.
- Once the trip has been accessed, by default the Quotes page will appear where you will get an overview of the trip details. At the bottom of the page click Forward Authorisation
- A pop-up window will display titled Forward Authorisation. Search for and select which fellow Authoriser to set the forward the authorisation to, add a brief message under Comments and click Submit
- A follow-up pop-up will display, confirming an email has been sent to the secondary or allocated authoriser to review.
- When the other Authoriser (that received the forward authorisation) logs into their dashboard for the first time after the forward authorisation is sent, they will also see a notification.
Confirming the Authorisation
- If you check the Quotes page, this will also indicate that the trip request has been assigned to a new authoriser
- Further evidence and information can also be found via Messages, above Quotes in the left-hand panel under the Trip Details banner
- The new Authoriser will receive an email alerting them to the forwarded authorisation, including the message from the original Authoriser. From the email they can also directly review or discuss the quote
Article is closed for comments.